- Forretningsområde: Fødevarer
- Land: Danmark
- Kontor: Hele landet
- Ansættelsesvarighed: Permanent (Full-time or Part-time)
- Ansøgningsfrist: Behandles løbende
NIRAS is an international consulting company with activities within Building and Infrastructure, Process industry, Utilities, Environment and Nature, Climate, Energy, Planning and Development Consulting. Our 2500 specialists solve the challenges of our customers based on our values - we listen, we learn, we deliver. We believe that cooperation, knowledge sharing and creativity are the way to create the best value for our customers. We have a turnover of approx. DKK 2 billion from offices in more than 30 countries in Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. NIRAS is an equal opportunity employer with a focus on the SDG goals. We value diversity in all its forms and welcome and appreciate applications from all qualified candidates.
Can you ensure a high level of expertise in Process Engineering in an international context? Do you see sustainability as an important theme to integrate in project delivery? Would you like to work on projects inside and outside Denmark? Then you might be one of our new Process Engineers joining our team at NIRAS.
We are looking for a Senior Process Engineering Consultant with 5-10 years of experience to join our successful team at NIRAS.
NIRAS is one of Northern Europe's leading consulting engineering companies. The Food and Beverage area at NIRAS is in rapid development to support the growth and sustainable development of the Food and Beverage industry. We support Danish and global Food and Beverage industries within a wide range of food plant design and sustainable development in order to help them meet their business goals.
The international Food & Beverage Team at NIRAS consists of a large team of almost 200 employees. The team's ambition is to become the best at advising on the design of sustainable facilities, CAPEX projects and optimisation of lean production.
We deliver high quality to our customers with the help of NIRAS's wide range of experienced experts. It is an inspiring environment where few days are alike, and where our work is carried out with professionalism and team spirit.
As Project Manager or Work Stream Lead, you will work on small and large CAPEX or OPEX projects helping deliver state-of-the-art solutions and project services through teamwork. As a Senior Process Engineer, we expect you to able to contribute with:
- project management and stakeholder management
- driving and delivering NIRAS’s stage gate model: Analysis & Evaluation, Planning & Design, Tendering & Contracting, Execution, Testing & Acceptance and Operation
- This also includes: master plans and concepts for brewery and plant expansions
- facilitating workshops and the process to reach milestones in due time
- acting as design coordinator and interface management
- processing calculations and equipment sizing
- preparation of principle flow diagrams
- decision support note
- CAPEX budgets
- principle layouts
- preparation of tender documents and evaluation of tenders for new plant equipment for greenfield or brownfield projects of all sizes
- on-site supervision and assistance during installation or commissioning
- quality improvement and process audits in breweries
- engagement in sales and network activities
The team works from offices in Denmark, UK, Netherlands, etc. Our head office is in Allerød, Denmark. The position will typically involve 50+ days of travelling as a large part of our business is with clients abroad. Stationing in the other offices or abroad is also a possibility.
Part of Your Professional Profile?
The ideal candidate will fulfil these requirements:
- You have a relevant engineering degree and have worked preferably more than 5-10 years in the Food & Beverage or Consulting industry.
- You have a project management certification and can lead projects, facilitate workshops and enjoy working on projects
- You thrive working both on individual projects but also as part of a large project team where a high degree of interaction and communication is required
- You are motivated by working in a dynamic and agile environment yet work in a structured way
- Giving presentations to larger groups of stakeholders is not a problem for you
- You have analytical skills as well as some operational experience and possess good technical knowledge and skills
- You possess good written and oral English skills – preferably combined with one other major language
- You are preferably familiar with MS Project and autoCAD
- The team you would be joining enjoy working with freedom with responsibility where working either individually or as a team player is important
Your Personal Strengths
At a personal level, it is important that you are proactive and thrive when working with projects, are a team player and able to communicate with colleagues and clients at all levels, and you want to share your knowledge, skills and ideas with others.
What NIRAS Offers
NIRAS knows that you as an employee are the most valuable resource, and you will have great development opportunities. Our many areas of expertise mean that you have extended professional and personal development possibilities.
You will become a Senior Process Engineer in a team of highly competent employees, where commitment, high spirits and high professionalism characterise your colleagues. They look forward to welcoming you.
About Our Culture and Values
At NIRAS, we focus on your full potential, and as an employee at NIRAS, you will also enjoy our unique work environment. We have several social activities that meet almost every desire. Among other things, we have a gym, soccer team, yoga, wine club, beer brewing club, art association and a special team for young employees: Young & Hopeful.
Sustainable development in society is important to us. We incorporate the UN's 17 Global Goals for Sustainable Development into our projects as much as we can. We strive to advise and create solutions that also benefit the next generation.
Our values - we listen, we learn, we deliver - are the starting point for how we think and work, and it is crucial for us to create high quality across disciplines.
If you would like to know more, please contact Department Manager Nina Simony at +45 30224533. Interviews are run on an ongoing basis until the right match has appeared.