- Forretningsområde: Food & Beverage
- Land: Danmark
- Kontor: Hele landet
- Ansættelsesvarighed: Fastansat
- Ansøgningsfrist: Behandles løbende
NIRAS is an international consulting company with activities within Building and Infrastructure, Process industry, Utilities, Environment and Nature, Climate, Energy, Planning and Development Consulting. Our 2400 specialists solve the challenges of our customers based on our values - we listen, we learn, we deliver. We believe that cooperation, knowledge sharing and creativity are the way to create the best value for our customers. We have a turnover of approx. DKK 2 billion from offices in more than 30 countries in Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.
Are you an ambitious water expert and engineer interested in the Food & Beverage industry? Would you like to help secure a sustainable future by utilizing a great insight into water, the food & beverage industry and the impact water has on production capabilities, costs and brand reputation? Do you thrive on challenges, set ambitious targets and feel comfortable working in teams both inside and outside of Denmark? Do you see sustainability as an important theme to integrate into project delivery?
Then you might be interested in joining the team at NIRAS as one of our new Water Experts.
NIRAS is one of Northern Europe's leading consulting engineering companies. The Food and Beverage area at NIRAS is rapidly developing to support the growth and sustainable development of the Food and Beverage industry. We support Danish and global Food and Beverage companies within a wide range of food plant design, consultancy and sustainable development in order to help them meet their business goals.
The international Food & Beverage Team at NIRAS consists of a large team of almost 200 employees, of which around 80 are located in Denmark in offices in Allerød, Aarhus and Odense. The team's ambition is to become the best at delivering on the design and operation of sustainable food & beverage facilities.
We aim to produce high quality projects for our customers in close cooperation with more than 2400 colleagues at NIRAS. It is an inspiring environment where no two days are the same and where our work is carried out with professionalism and great team spirit.
The team works from offices in Denmark, the UK and Holland. Our head office is in Allerød, Denmark. The position will involve 20-50 days of travelling as a large part of our business is with clients abroad. There is also an option to be based in another office or abroad.
We expect you to contribute to small and large CAPEX projects and operational optimisation, helping to deliver state-of-the-art solutions and project services through teamwork. As a Water Expert, we expect you to contribute with:
- Review of customer water utilization and local impact
- Design and optimisation of Water Treatment and Wastewater Treatment Plants, including internal water solutions, e.g., ion exchangers, membrane and disinfection systems
- Master plans and concepts for Food & Beverage plant expansions
- Utility calculations and equipment sizing within Water & Wastewater treatment systems, etc.
- Development of sustainable solutions for the industry
- A high focus on energy and water savings
- Preparation of tender documents and evaluation of tenders for new plant equipment for greenfield or brownfield projects of all sizes
- On-site supervision and assistance during installation or commissioning
- Engagement in sales and network activities. We expect that you will use your existing network and client relations to actively contribute to the growth of the department.
Part of Your Professional Profile?
The ideal candidate will meet these requirements:
- You have a relevant engineering degree and have worked with an expertise in water, preferably more than 5-10 years of experience in the food & beverage or consulting industry.
- You have analytical skills and experience with projects as well as some operational experience
- You possess good technical knowledge and skills
- You possess good written and spoken English skills – preferably combined with one other major language
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office, as a minimum Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and preferably Microsoft Project
Your Personal Strengths
At a personal level, it is important to be a team player and that you are able to communicate with colleagues and clients at all levels; and to want to share your knowledge, skills and ideas with others. You need to be outgoing and self-motivated, able to perform under challenging conditions, function in a busy everyday working routine, and show the necessary independence and dynamism to contribute to the continued development of NIRAS.
What NIRAS Offers
NIRAS knows that you as an employee are a very important resource. At NIRAS you have good development opportunities. Our many areas of expertise mean that you have extended professional and personal development opportunities.
You will work within a team of highly skilled employees that exhibit great commitment, high spirits and outstanding levels of professionalism. They look forward to welcoming you. We have a good social environment, close proximity to high level management and short decision-making processes. Employee well-being is a top priority and it is taken for granted that you are able to make your own decisions.
About Our Culture
At NIRAS you will also enjoy a unique work environment. We have several social activities, offering something for everyone.
Sustainable development in society is important to us. We incorporate the UN's 17 global goals for sustainable development into our projects as much as we can. We strive to advise and create solutions that also benefit the next generation.
Our values – we listen, we learn, we deliver – are the starting point for how we think and work, and crucial in allowing us to create high quality across disciplines.
Deadline for application
Interviews will be held until the right candidate has been found. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact department manager Nina Lassen Simony on +4530224533, Email: NWLA@niras.com